Blue2 can be paired with any Bluetooth-enabled iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, or Chrome device. Functionality may be limited depending on the device you are pairing with the Blue2. The Blue2 is designed to be “seen” by other devices like a Bluetooth keyboard, therefore the information transmitted from the Blue2 to a device is a keyboard keystroke. For example, Mode 1 of the Blue2 sends a “space bar” when pressing the white switch (or switch labeled S1) and “enter key” for the orange switch (or S2).
Steps for Pairing with a Bluetooth-capable Device
- Turn Blue2 on using the on/off switch.
- Press the pairing button on Blue2 one time.
- In your devices Bluetooth® settings, find and select BLUE2.
- Repeatedly tap the mode button on Blue2 to select a mode.
- Set up any settings for your chosen method of switch access within the app or through accessibility options on the device you paired with Blue2.
- Blue2 is now ready for use with your device and/or app.
Pairing with an iPad
Here's a video showing the process for pairing a Blue2 with an iPad
If you have any additional questions, please contact the ableCARE Product Success team for further assistance.