Customizing your Blue2 for alternative keyboard keystrokes is easy. By following this process, you can record custom key sequences to use with many switch accessible apps or for shortcuts to your favorite keyboard functions.
The Blue2 can be customized to play/ pause/ skip tracks when playing music.
Please follow these steps to customize your Blue2:
- Turn Blue2 on using the on/off switch.
- Plug a USB keyboard into the USB programming jack.
- More the “learn switch” to the left to turn it on.
- Select mode 4, 5, or 6.
- Activate switch 1 to start recording mode. The S1 light will blink while in recording mode.
- Activate up to four keystrokes that you would like recorded to Switch 1 on the USB keyboard.
- Activate Switch 1 to stop recording mode.
- Activate Switch 2 to start recording mode. The S2 light will blink while in recording mode.
- Activate up to four keystrokes that you would like recorded to Switch 2 on the USB keyboard.
- Activate Switch 2 to stop recording mode.
- Move the learn switch to the right to turn off.
- Remove USB keyboard.
- Select your new mode to use.
Using iOS 13 Recipes
- Function 1: Turn Pages in an eBook
- Function 2: Control Music: Play/ Pause/ Skip Tracks for Music Playback
- Function 3: Cause and Effect with Garage band or similar App
For more information about Blue2 and its functionality please review the Quick Start Guide.