Please use the following process for pairing the BigBLu KinderBoard to a Windows 10 computer;
- In the notification area of your taskbar (generally the bottom-right corner near the system clock) you will need to look for the Bluetooth icon
- Right-click on the icon and select the option to “Show Bluetooth Devices”
- This should bring you to a page that states Managed Bluetooth devices at the top. On this page, you should see an option for BigBlu.
- It will either say “Connected” or “Ready to pair”.
- If it is stated “Connected” and it is not working, you may have to remove the device. Click on BigBlu, then click on “Remove Device”
- The computer will ask if you are sure, click Yes
- If a blue status bar shows, it is working through the process of pairing
- If it asks you to enter a Passcode, enter 1234 on the connected keyboard and click on “Connect”. Immediately type 1234 and Enter on the BigBlu keyboard as quickly as you can.
- The blue status bar should now appear and work through the pairing process