If your Grasp Switch isn't working as expected, we recommend reviewing the following options;
- Allow the device to acclimatize to temperature/ air pressure for 15-30 minutes. We’ve found that some regional elevation changes or temperature can affect the pressure inside the Grasp Switch.
- Equalize the internal pressure of the switch. To do this, please perform the following steps;
- Insert a small flat-head screwdriver between the hard-plastic body of the switch and the rubber handle. This can be inserted anywhere around the base of the rubber handle.
- Lightly lift the screwdriver away from the plastic base to allow slight airflow.
- Remove the screwdriver
- Connect the switch to a device and squeeze it. You should now see normal functionality