The following are steps to set up your Choice to active an external device, such as a switch-adapted toy or appliance;
- While recording a message, press the record button one time to assign the toy/appliance to that message
- Once you've completed recording all messages, plug your toy or appliance into the 1/8-in (3.5-mm) labeled Toy/Appliance output on the back of the device.
- The toy or appliance will now activate for the duration of the message
Please note the following;
- We recommend a message of at least 3-5 seconds for the output to activate your toy or appliance
- You can increase the length of the toy or appliance activation time by recording a longer message
- Some toys or appliances require a 1/8-in (3.5-mm) mono plug-to-plug adapter cable, that is included with your Little Step-by-Step, to connect an external device