Please follow the steps below to record a new message on a multi-message speech device;
- Ensure you've properly installed a 9V Alkaline battery into your device
- Turn the device on
- Press and hold the Record Switch until the LED lights up solid Red, then release the switch
- Press and hold down the main switch top of your device. You will see the LED flashes Red when recording.
- Speak your message into the communication device, then release the switch top to complete the recording
- Continue using steps 4 & 5 for additional messages
- When finished, press the Record Switch one time to exit record mode
You may now press the switch top of your device one time, and you should hear your first recording. Continue pressing the switch top to hear your additional recorded messages.
You can take advantage of additional levels on some speech devices to better segment your recorded messages. In order to do this, simply select the level you wish to record messages on, then follow the above steps 3-7 to record your messages.
If you have any additional questions regarding recording please reach out to Tech Support for further assistance.