Please follow the steps below to record a new message on a Choice speech device;
- Ensure you've properly installed a 9V Alkaline battery into your device
- Turn the device on
- Press and hold the Record Switch until the LED lights up solid Red, then release the switch
- Press and hold down the main switch top of your device. You will see the LED flashes Red when recording.
- Speak your message into the communication device, then release the switch top to complete the recording
- Continue using steps 4 & 5 for additional messages
- When finished, press the Record Switch one time to exit record mode
You may now press the switch top of your device one time, and you should hear your first recording. Continue pressing the switch top to hear your additional recorded messages.
You can take advantage of additional levels on some speech devices to better segment your recorded messages. In order to do this, simply select the level you wish to record messages on, then follow the above steps 3-7 to record your messages.
Choice Message Playback
The Choice speech device is designed to allow someone to choose the message they'd like to playback on an individual basis. To do this, simply press the switch top multiple times to playback any of the messages that are recorded on the device. For example, if you wanted to skip messages 1-4 and play the 5th message, you'd press the switch top on the Choice 5 times to immediately playback the 5th message.
If you have any additional questions regarding recording please reach out to Tech Support for further assistance.