Additional Resource Links
Additional Tech Tips
LED Light Indicator
The status of the BIGmack is displayed via the LED positioned above the record switch. Here's the LED color and light pattern for each status;
- Flashing, followed by a pause, followed by flashing - the battery is low
- Steady Red for 1 second - the device is powered on
- Steady - the device is in record mode
- Continuous flashing - a message is being recorded
- Single flash - a message is being played
- Flashing, followed by audible warbled beep - the device's memory has been cleared
- Steady for 1 second - the device has no recorded message
- Flashing (while in Record mode) - the device's memory/ storage is full
Clearing All Messages
If you have any additional questions, please contact the ableCARE Product Success team for further assistance.
Don't Forget to Register Your Product
Registering your product provides you access to ableCARE, product updates, and resources for your product. Click here to visit our product registration page to get started.